maandag 3 augustus 2009
Astrology chart Guy de Maupassant
Guy de Maupassant was a writer and a poet, born August 5, 1850 at 8:00 a.m. LMT im Miromesnil. It doesn't matter when you were born. The same planets, signs, positions and aspects tell about the astrological pattern of artistic talents. In the chart of De Maupassant the pattern is like this:
1. He has an elevated Moon
2. The Moon is in Cancer (strong in own sign)
3. The Moon is exactly trine Neptune (for sensitive senses)
4. Venus is angular (on the Ascendant (or has some creative astrologer invented this hour of birth? it is just to 'fitting'!)
5. Venus is quindecile Neptune (for artistic talents)
6. Gemini rules Midheaven (for communications envolved in the career)
7. Venus square Midheaven? (with just a few minutes difference)
8. Mercury half semi square Sun/Moon (for being motivated by words/communicating)
9. Neptune opposition Mercury/Jupiter (a midpoint yod pointing at Neptune = fantasy) for successful communications.
10. Almost forgot: the Moon is rising before the Sun for a keen 'feeling' for what the public wants and needs most (because his public and people come first).
Venus is conjunct Jupiter on the Ascendant (Just like in the chart of Rajmata Gayatri Devi of Jaipur the popular and charming royal 'socialite'). Guy de Maupassant was popular, too.