donderdag 4 december 2008

Astrology chart Rabindranath Tagore


I know nothing about Rabindranath Tagore, born 7th May 1861 at 4:02 LMT in Calcutta. He was in my Astrolab database and the subtitle was: philosopher and a poet. In his birth chart, using the Astro I.D. method, I can see that he was, easily, even though I use western astrology:).

Look at Sun conjunct Venus, both prominent (as they are semi square Aries Point). Look at Neptune, calling (not making major aspects in sign or orb 5 degrees), spot on Aries Point!^ With that, Neptune is two times important and prominent...
The important Neptune is semi square the important Venus. And look at Mercury <> (Mutual reception) Mars, the end dispositors of the MC! Here we already have it all:
- a call for arts at any possible level
- a life going together with estetics
- discussions, techniques (for the philosopher)

Pluto is oriental. I wondered what the meaning of Pluto here was, as Pluto is the symbol of life and death, politics, influence, prizes (and the price to pay) and power, etc. So I searched for it on Wikipedia. There I found that he also had political significance and was the first person born in India who won a Nobel Prize.

Geen opmerkingen: