Suzanne Pleshette died, age 70, early in the evening of the 19th of January of 2008, two weeks before her 71st birthday.
She was born 31st January 1937 at 22h24 (Astrotheme.fr). Since August 2006 it was known that she was being treated for lung cancer (that was with P Moon square Pluto, just before the progressed New Moon and a few months after Sun semi sextile Saturn). 18 Months earlier the progressed Sun inconjunct Neptune announced a vulnerable health. Transit Pluto squared the Progressed MC last year. Progressed Mars inconjunct Uranus and transit Chiron trine Ascendant accompanied her final days. In the progressed chart Saturn is less than 1 degree from her IC. There will probably even more to discover but let's talk about her life and achievements.
She was a beautiful actrice. There were a number of indications for that:
- Notice the MC in Cancer ruled by Moon in Libra
- Moon in Libra on the Ascendant (attraction)
- Ascendant ruled by Venus in Pisces
- Venus in 6 conjunct Aries Point (known for beauty)
- Neptune is final dispositor of the MC (arts)
- Moon is square the MC (memorizing, actor)
- Mercury crucial on the IC for the use of communication methods
the Moon in Libra, ruled by Venus and square MC
Venus in Pisces, ruled by Neptune
Neptune sextile MC