vrijdag 24 september 2010

Day of birth of Gavin Friday

For a long time I haven't listened to my CD's. Now that I synchronised my Ipod I rediscovered Gavin Friday and I started looking for the date of birth to see the pattern of artistic talent (for I am sure that he hás it:)! I enjoy the sound of 'Angel' while I am writing this.


First thing that you see watching this chart is: the Sun has no major aspects in sign or orb 5 degrees. That is a 'calling' Sun and that is the signature of performance, being a leader or a star, drawing attention. And the pattern?

Moon is trine Venus and both are sextile Neptune (a small trine).

There is no hour of birth, so there is no information about the Ascendant, angular positions or the midpoints Sun/Moon and AC/MC. And no info about the aspects with Midheaven...But the basic pattern is apparently there. Here is the chart of the day of birth:


For more about Gavin Friday and his latest album,see his website http://gavinfriday.com/biography/
GreekTube has 'Angel' on video...http://www.greektube.org/index.php?Itemid=2&id=46113&option=com_content&task=view

Geen opmerkingen: